Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Last Post, maybe?

This may be my last post for a while...at least my last from my own room.  Have to move out of the palace tomorrow and into the dungeon.  On the bright side, I will have enough room that if I buy a Wii I can actually play it.  I suppose that it won't be so bad, I will closer to the good DFAC, the PX, the Coffee Shop, and the Rugby fields.  But, I will be further from the job, which is not so good.  I can't believe that they are actually going to make our jobs harder...ON PURPOSE.  What are they thinking?

Anyway, today was a good day.  We found power adapters for all of our IP Phones, we found a brand new Rack-mounted UPS, tons of office supplies and a bunch of cleaning supplies.  Not bad for an hour at the junk (I mean re-utilization) yard.

I just hope that my CHU doesn't get mad at me for leaving it tomorrow and electrocute me while I am showering for the last time...

I will write more when I can...

Until I write again...

No comments:

Post a Comment