Wednesday, March 24, 2010

But I have to write something...

Tonight was more frustration than anything else.  Apparently last night there was a communications problem with email.  Nothing was going in or out of one system, and I was sending my update on another one...needless to say, the signals got crossed, and instructions got all fowled up...so we never made it to the Bingo Parlor.  And now people are pissed, but they don't even know why.  And all because the people in the big city have no earthly idea of what goes on in the world.

Anyway, The great Satellite Caper from last night is still not complete, but at least I have the free channels!  I can watch Fox Series with Arabic sub-titles and Fashion TV Arabia as much as I want!  And all kinds of Soccer.  Sometimes, I can watch it with 4 different sets of announcers doing the same game...all in Arabic, of course!

Bottle of Balli Cerez is about 3/4 done...I had to pick through and throw out the Walnuts...they are disgusting, even if they are covered in honey!

The only real problem I see with this TV stuff is commercials for food...I am now pretty hungry because of the darned ice cream commercials.

Time to go to bed.  I'm pissed at my HQ in Baghdad.

G'day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment