Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Sunday

Well Super Sunday is finally here...only for us it is Super Monday, actually.  The Chow hall served us Lobster Tails for dinner, and now all we have to do is wait around for 0200 to roll around and we can watch the game LIVE.   We even get to drink two "special beverages."  The lobster was actually pretty good.  The clam chowder, not so much...but edible.  They are going to be serving us hot wings during the game...I know what everyone is thinking, but these wings are actually pretty good.   They make Turkey wings as well, sometimes, which are equally as good.  The mystery right now is if they will show the commercials during the superbowl here...we are watching it on AFN, and they don't show the normal commercials.  We shall have to see.

Been getting massive amounts of emails all day from the guy I am replacing at the new place I am going.  Cryptic, yes, but I don't want to put myself in harms way unnecessarily.  I can talk about it once I get there.  Loose lips sink ships, and all that jazz.  Going to catch a few zzz's before the big game now.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment