Friday, February 5, 2010

First Real Day Off

Today was my first real day off...only had two meetings and a telecon to participate in.  I did, however, get to sleep in until about 1000.  So I guess it was a morning off.  Just found out that I will be taking a new job further up North in the next few weeks.  Not sure if I will be staying at my current location much past next week, so if you haven't sent me anything...please hold off until I get a new address.  I have a feeling this won't be my last move, either.  I hope that the Air Force has a frequent flyer program.  The sad thing is that I may not get to say goodbye to my TC Commander, who is on leave right now.

I am getting impressed with my rather useless superpower of being able to dry my hands with toilet paper.  Another bathroom tidbit of note, it has been at least three days since I have smelled any mothballs...maybe they are running out?  I also find it rather amazing how the days fly by here like lightening, yet the weeks keep dragging and dragging like they aren't going by at all.  Strange deployment phenomenon.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment