Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Say Good Bye to That One...

Said my good-byes to those that I could today.  Kind of sad that I couldn't say good-bye to everyone.  Will explain more at a later date.  This assignment, albeit short, was a great one.  Although we did not have the same amenities that you would find on some of the other big places, we had a small village feel to our little camp.  I will miss Camp Savage, and since it will be closing soon, will probably never see it again.  The dining facility was small and inviting, and everyone knew everyone else...kinda like cheers, but without all the beer, and no Norm.  We did have a Marine Major that could have been Cliff Claven, though.  Anyway...good-bye, good-bye, good-BYE!  Yeah, I know, I am no Julie Andrews...I shall never forget Shaibah Training Center, the site where I honed my first useless superpower.

Later, much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment