Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So Sorry

Sorry everyone...I have been a bit lazy on the posting front lately.  Been going to bed early and waking up early to get some work done, and have just not had time.  And last night, I was expecting my new NCO to arrive at about O-dark-30 (what's the O for?  Oh my gosh its early...), so I was up watching the Blackhawks game waiting for him to come in when I fell back asleep just after the final whistle.  Good thing they won 5-2.

Well, Passover has officially passed-over, and I still have several of the meals that they gave me...they are actually quite tasty.  I may as well finish them off.  Still have the maztot as well...may as well throw that, or use as additional body armor or something.  I think that they would help my SAPI plates stop a bullet better, maybe?  Who knows.

The great satellite caper of 2010 is finally at its conclusion.  I have about 2000 channels of viewing pleasure.  so now, it takes me about 2 hours to verify that, indeed, nothing is on.  Not like at home, where you can do it in about 10 minutes.  There really are only about a hand full of channels that are even in English...it is finding them that is the trick.  I have a bunch of favorites set up, but it is still a pain to surf through them.  Maybe on my next day off I clean that up a bit?

No new pictures yet...I am thinking of going to a flat-top, will have to post pics of the new 'dew when I do...that rhymed!  GO CUBS!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment