Last night my interpreters and I decided it was time to change the codes on my descrambler box for my Satellite receiver. This was definitely an adventure in computer/internet searching. Not only did I not know what to look for, but it all of the websites that have these "Codes" are in Arabic. I had to sign up for some of them so I could download these codes, so if the FBI comes looking for me because I got a few Arabic emails, you all know why. I am definitely glad that we did, though. All of the scrambled channels are coming in fine now, and they don't cut out anymore, either! Success! So today it took only about 5 minutes for me to update my XO's decoder box (it took us a good 1 1/2 hours last night).
I am watching 24 again...even skipped dinner, so I guess that 24 Diet plan is working according to plan. I did get to play rugby last night, but the knees were not cooperating to well. It seems that I need to be more careful how I step out of my CHU now that the stairs have been temporarily removed. The knees are definitely taking the lack of stairs harder than the rest of my body.
Hopefully, I can watch some of the Cubs game before the Hawks game starts...I need to get to bed so I can wake up early.