Saturday, May 29, 2010

Countdown begins

16 Days until the ban is temporarily lifted...Can't say what the ban is on, not until afterwards.  But it is good.

Just got a strange email...apparently they want to move me to a Wet CHU.  For those of you new to the game...that would be a Containerized Housing Unit with a shared bathroom between two rooms.  They are reserved for Sergeants Major and LTCs and above.  HEY, I'm a LTC!  Maybe that is why they want me to move into one.  I just am not sure that I want to move.  I do like the idea of not having to go outside to go to the bathroom.  What I don't like is the moving of my stuff in 110 degree heat.  I also don't want to move too far away from my gang of fools, here at my Pod.  I kind of have them all right here.  I think that I may tell them I will only move if one of my contractors can have my room.  I have two people living together like Oscar and Felix...only it is NOT working out s well!  We shall see what the powers that be say about it.

I guess the only thing that would really be hard is pulling down my speakers that are wired in...not too much work.  The real hard work would be moving from point a to b in the freaking heat.

Why does Jack Bauer get to point a gun at people and not face any consequences?

Why does Jack Bauer get to shoot people that he knows and not have them get pissed off at him?

Why do all of these people keep getting full presidential immunity?  I have never even heard of that, and it would never occur for me to ask for it...I think that I am going to ask for it the next time I have a run-in with Johnny Law!

These are from my continuing list of questions about 24...

That picture of me was taken this week with one of my IA counterparts.  We were in a briefing with one of our Generals and someone from out West somewhere.  Pretty good day on Thursday.

Not much else going on right now...will have to keep everyone up-to-date on if I will move or not.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment