Monday, May 10, 2010

The World is right again!

Yesterday I finally got the DVDs I ordered...none other than seasons 5 and 6 of 24!  I cannot believe that I bought all of season 5 JUST to watch the last 1 and 1/2 hours of the season.  At least the commercially produced DVDs a.) work, and b.) have the prequel to the next season.  So the world is now right...I have completed season 5 and I am working on season 6.  And my disk did, actually, work for season 6 (because I tested it) but it was missing the whole last episode...so before I even got myself hooked I just decided to spend the money and get season 6.  Seasons 7 and 8 are good, I checked them already, and they were not done with the same amount of compression.  So the world will continue to be right.

Now for last night's "Not quite Right."  Why can the Hawks not win at home?  4-1?  OK, 3-1, I hate...let me repeat HATE when coaches pull their goalies with a two goal deficit.  Does anyone out there know the amount of times that a team has come from behind by two goals by pulling there goalie?  I have never, personally witnessed it.  I have seen teams come from two goals down by NOT pulling their goalie, though.  But who am I?  And for the Cubs...is it too early to say, "Wait until next year?"  They just need something to get them going, like a 20 game winning streak or something.

And while I am commenting on 24... where in LA are these yayhoos, anyway, that can get from point a to point b in under an hour?  I DON'T THINK SO!

I need to get back to episode 2 of season 6 now.

Later all...

No comments:

Post a Comment