Thursday, July 1, 2010

It ain't over til it's over...and it's over!

The seemingly endless Iraqi Federal Police Counterinsurgency course is FINALLY over.  Now I know why our school doesn't teach month long courses.  Besides the fact that they really only are there from Sunday thru Thursday afternoon, and Sunday is usually a light day, it just wears you down to have to fight with these guys to keep up the intensity for 4 weeks.  Luckily, most of the school went on ejazza (leave) at least until Sunday.  No Class until Monday, which means that we can somewhat relax for the 4th of July weekend.  Too bad I have to travel over the weekend to an undisclosed location.

I really hope that the Cubs can pull them out of this funk that they are in.  The Pirates?  Really?  The Pirates have exactly 1/3 of all of their wins against the Cubs.  How does that happen?  Not even the Super Fans could pull them out their season-long slump yesterday.  I wish them well, but I am not sure that I can continue to avoid sleep to watch them screw up night after night.

I will write more later tonight before my weekly Euchre game.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment