Top Ten Reasons why watching the Army Notre Dame game streaming over the Internet is better than watching it over AFN...
10. You don't have to watch all of those AFN PSA's every commercial break.
9. You don't miss any plays because the PSAs go longer than the actual commercial breaks.
8. You get to privately shed a tear for your alma mater when they flash back to days of yore.
7. You get to watch regular, good old commercials.
6. No one gets to watch your mouth water while they play commercials for food that you can't have because they took away your food court - because you are alone in your room.
5. You get sympathy from your Internet guy because the game isn't being broadcast live here in Iraq (so he gives you special bandwidth), so at least the commercials come in without interruption.
4. You get to keep re-running your streaming program to keep the video link and voice link in synch - keeping you awake at 0330.
3. You get to watch Army Football, LIVE!
2. You get to have your coffee pot within arms reach while watching the game at 0330 in the morning.
and the number 1 reason why watching the game live over the internet is...
1. No one will see you cry when Army loses (or wins) to Notre Dame.
BEAT NOTRE DAME - then BEAT NAVY!